This project was a timed test. I had 6 hours to Discover a problem, Research, Interview, Mockup, and present.
I bought a frontrunner ticket from one stop to another 5 stops away. While waiting for the train and while riding it I made friends with the people riding the train. I asked them questions and began to uncover a few repeating issues for some.
One of those was Buying tickets, and the other was wait times.
Buying tickets was complicated and often times not working properly that caused missed trains.
Wait times was often wrong because the trains didn't communicate with the marquee stations at each of the stops.
This project although small has potential in solving some of the big problems with UTA Transit.